Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday's Happenings!

I got some house chores accomplished today. I did the dishes, bed laundry, and even ironed my sheets before I put them on my bed. I also finally put away the 2 baskets of laundry that have been taunting me for a week.

I read an article about eating healthy and it said one way was to savor your food. It said to actually take the time to savor the taste, texture, scent, as well as the sensations of chewing and swallowing. I tried this today with my lunch, as well as an orange, an apple, and some granola.

I have done well with my calories today. I have eaten 1256 calories today. My goal is 1400, so I have 144 left. I am hoping water and entertainment will keep me away from the fork! The hubby and I are going to a local bar that hosts a trivia night on Wednesdays. I do not plan on drinking anything other than water.

Getting out of the house and being around other people also goes towards my happiness goals this year. I want to put myself out there more and expand my circle of friends. I find that the more I stay home; I become a bit reclusive, which inevitably leads to a bit of depression.

It has been a good day so far. Heck, it's been a good week! I logged in my current weight on myfitnesspal and have been logging all of my calories. I even have my mom using the tool and she is doing so well. I just hope that we can both keep this momentum going!

I am going to sign off for now, I need to do my exercises!

0 comments:

Post a Comment